1.11.2011

Day 9

No go fo' fro
It's weird not working out this morning, but I'm going to the gym tonight instead of tomorrow morning this time, so I didn't want to wear myself out. I work with an after school program at an elementary school, and us leaders take turns planning clubs. For my club I have chosen to do a Rock n' Roll theme. The kids really love it so far, and tomorrow the kids in my club will be filming music videos that they come up with today. So for our club we're having a Rock Star Dress Up Day. For this special occasion I am going to have a white girl afro. This means I have to shower tonight and sleep with my hair tightly rolled up. Thus I don't want to work out in the morning and get gross when I can't shower. Cuz ain't no shower cap gonna flatten ma fro.




In other news, I have shrunk out of my pants, but not quite to the next pants size. I am also in between belt sizes. So I have been doing the pull-up-ya-drawers shuffle for the past couple days. Yesterday was pretty bad. Today can only be worse. This has lead to a certain song being stuck in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Funny story that deals with your pull up your drawers dance: I was studying with my friends Loren and Tyler and was wearing pants that were a bit too big with slippery tights on underneath. Needless to say a bad combo. Anyway, when we were done I stood up to leave with them to realize my pants were down on my thighs! Fortunately I was wearing my long wool coat so they couldn't see anything but it was a difficult walk to my car-hands in pockets desperately clinging to my pants hoping they wouldnt fall down in front of them.

    ReplyDelete