1.18.2011

Day 16


Down 15 poun
           So, here are some pictures, sorry, day late. 
85 to go!






I put them next to the first pictures. I know that you have to account for blurriness and baggy sweater, but I am starting to see a little change. I guess you might have to just take my word on it for now.







Day 0
15 blurry pounds ago















I did end up making fish tacos last night. I loosely followed the recipe that I linked, but I adapted it to be lower fat and because I didn't have some of the things it called for. I'm also not going to include exact measurements, because different people have very different tastes, and I didn't even get it quite right for my tastes this time. BUT, I know that with a few tweaks it could be a super awesome dish, because even though I didn't get it dead on it was still delicious! It really does taste like summer, which is perfect for the arctic summer we're having right now. So, here are some guidelines that you can fiddle around with to create your own epic fish tacos.
Epic Fish Tacos
Mix together in bowl:
Corn
Chopped onion
 Chopped Bell Pepper ( I used green, but I think red would be better)
Cilantro (Preferably freshly cut)
Lime juice

Take your choice of a de-boned white fish and brush both sides with olive oil
Sprinkle each side of fish with cayenne pepper, and fresh ground salt and pepper. Cook fish.








Place fish in middle of warmed whole wheat (or corn) tortilla.



Cover with cut romaine lettuce and corn mixture. Finish with a dollop of fat free sour cream and roll up.






Mine came to around 400 calories and was deeeeelectable.

Something kind of fun that I stumbled on was a "Recipe to make your own album cover". I followed these instructions:     1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. 3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days...”. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. 4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.
I used picnik.com to edit it and I think it turned out pretty awesome. If I ever start a band, I'm going with it. Although, I might end up picking a different band name, because apparently, that's the name of a Puerto Rican dude who attempted to assassinate Pres. Truman, which I'm not endorsing in any way shape or form.
My musical debut. This guy can be in my band anytime. Although, somehow I get the feeling he'd be more into musicals
than Metallica...

2 comments:

  1. I personally love his cup. hahahahahahaha BEST POST EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! keep up the good work women!! YOu're awesome

    ReplyDelete