1.08.2011

Day 6

Mondays will be my official weigh in days, so tune in for that!
I've been using Egg Beaters and love it! Unlike plain egg whites, they have a texture and taste that more closely resembles scrambled eggs rather than a chopped up rubber glove. For anyone who hasn't tried them, seriously, look into it. They are much easier on the diet and the tongue. Today I had them with a little of my Aunt Lisa's delicious homemade salsa and a sprinkling of cheese wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla and it was delicious!

Brynlee's masterpiece
Brynlee giving her approval
Speaking of my Aunt Lisa, she was at my house today. My wonderful aunt works at William Sonoma and is always bringing us fun stuff. Today she brought us some awesome cookware and a healthy cookbook that I'm excited to dig into! She has a 3 year old daughter named Brynlee who came with her today and decided that I needed my hair done. As you can tell from the picture on the left, it went very well. Then she decided that my 18 year old brother, Brandon needed to fix my hair, too. That lead to the look in the picture on the right, which after much indecision, Bryn finally decided was pretty good.
That about sums up my day. Back to school on Monday. We'll have to see how I can fit my diet in with my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment