1.26.2011

Day 24

Calories burned at the gym today: 478

I had a very long night of sleep last night, but not long enough to satisfy the Nyquil. I felt alright when I got up, but soon realized that I was moving slower than normal and my mind was acting like it was trying to find my thoughts in a huge stack of index cards, so it could only focus on one at a time and slowly lumbered its way from one thought to the next. I've still got some of that haze, but not bad at all compared to at the gym this morning. I stumbled along at 2.5 mph for our warm up and then we hit the weights. I think my body may have been a bit numb, because I know for a fact that my pain tolerance was up today. So, in that aspect, going to the gym when you're high as a kite can be a good thing.
I must say, that I had some wildly psychedelic dreams last night. I'd love to describe more of it, but there just aren't words to contain the insanity. The most rational part, which is the part that has stuck with me the most, is that at one point I somehow used barbecue sauce instead of contact solution. Common enough mistake, right? I was also on vacation, so I couldn't just get knew ones right away and didn't have my glasses. So I was trying to wash the barbecue sauce out. However, anyone with contacts can tell you that contacts have a very definite limit to what you can put them through. My eyes hurt now just thinking about it.

It was my other rock star dress up day today, and I was all excited about documenting my co workers and I, so I charged my camera the night before and brought it to work. I then pulled it out of my purse and went to turn it on and nothing happened. I had forgotten to put the battery back in the camera!!! I made that and a few other fool mistakes today that I am fully blaming on lingering Nyquil. I took some pictures of just me when I got home, though, so anyway, there ya go.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! The hottness of that pink hair.. truly is too much for me to handle! You rock!

    ReplyDelete