1.17.2011

Day 14

Okay, I promise that if you stick with me one more day, you will be rewarded with a legit blog post. I've had a couple of my fantastic closest friends up in Logan the last couple of nights, which have made for some late, awesome nights!
Today, I had a great day at church and then I went over to Tressa's parents' house and played Just Dance 2 on the Wii  for awhile. It was a decent workout and so much fun! Words can't completely do it justice, so I will use pictures.




You know what, I don't think pictures do it justice either. Let's try video...
 


There. That's better. The all male dance crew on It's Raining Men (the third video) just about killed me. As did my sweater vest and full skirt in the first video. I ended up changing into shorts and a t-shirt because I was DYING. That room turned into a sauna. My guess is that it was the heat coming off those boys shaking their hips. I was impressed. Even as I laughed, I was impressed. If you're looking for a fun, social workout, I recommend this.
I was also reminded of this:



No comments:

Post a Comment