1.17.2011

Day 15

15 pounds in 15 days! Not too shabby!
That's right, 4 more pounds down this week. 85 more pounds are trembling with fear.


In other news, I took a gander at where the traffic on my site is coming from, and discovered that there seem to be a handful of people being connected to my blog via a site for dental implants..... Yeah. I don't know the connection, but whoever you fine orally challenged folk are, welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay and that you aren't too disappointed that I don't really ever touch on the subject of my teeth, nor have I ever considered dental implants. Good luck on your journey, friends.


I think I'm going to try my own take on this recipe tonight. We have tilapia in the fridge, and this sounded intriguing. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment