1.22.2011

Day 20

Calories burned at the gym today: 887

I made it to 20!
Really, I don't have a ton to say today.
I just have one short story about what happened this morning. Shelayna and I decided to get to the gym at our normal 6:15am, even though it's a Saturday. The gym is really crowded on Saturdays and we wanted to beat the masses to the treadmills. Shelayna there before I did, so right as I was tying my shoes I got a call that went something like this:
"Hello?"
"Steph, I just got here and you're not going to believe this. It's closed."
"Wait, what?"
"Well, I thought it looked dark when I was pulling in here, and then I checked the door and it says that it doesn't open until 7 on Saturday mornings."
"So, basically we are now more ambitious than the gym."
"Heck. Yes."
"That's encouraging."
"I'm sorry, what was that? I'm thinking there might be mass casualties somewhere nearby. There are a ton of emergency vehicles going past."
"At this time in the morning in this town? There's a cat treed somewhere."
"Well, I dunno, I mean there are seriously so many..."
"Trust me. They send 3 cops to pull over a crying 16 year old girl in the middle of the day. I don't care how many of them you see going past you right now, it's a cat."
"..............."
 "So, I'll see ya at 7?"
"Oh, ya. I'll be here...."

Eventually we did get into the gym and kicked some serious bootay.

No comments:

Post a Comment