1.16.2011

Day 13

I spent a few hours today cleaning, but as I was winding that up, I still felt antsy. So I asked Shelayna if she wanted to hit up the gym tonight and she said heck yes and so we went. After her pants finished drying. It turns out Saturday night is a great night to go to the gym. There were a serious variety of people there. There was a little old man on a treadmill in his suspenders. There were a mom, daughter and granddaughter all working out together. Then there were some very... healthy looking young men. We did a half hour on the treadmills, part of which was spent running. Then we went into the other room and did abs. As we did abs one of the good lookin' men came into the ab room. Then he happened to go back to the other room right as Shelayna and I did and went to a nearby machine. Shelayna turned to me and said, "Do you feel followed?" I told her, "Yes. But, there are some people who I don't mind being followed by."
Then I went to a super crowded party.
Now I'm sitting on my friend's couch while 5 of us let henna dry on us.
It was a good day.
I'm going to have to re-read this tomorrow. I'm pretty darn tired right now. And the fumes from the henna and the clear nail polish that you use to cover the henna while it sets are getting to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment