3.31.2011

Day 88 - Bonus Post

I full out ran on the treadmill at the gym this morning.

I went to work in my Chacos and shorts.

The first Chaco day of the year is always a day of unrestrained joy.

I played outside with the kids and it was the perfect temperature.

I had some free strawberry smoothie, that tasted like summer.

I went to the night class that is the bane of my existence, and found a note on the door saying that class was canceled for the night.

On my drive home I turned up the radio and rolled down my windows. This song came on and I sang along at the top of my lungs as the wind threw my hair everywhere.


When I got home I made some calls and arranged to see some of my favorite people in the world this weekend, including this kid:


He's leaving on his mission in a couple of weeks (finally), so this will probably be the last time I see him for awhile. I think of him more like family that I don't get to talk to as much as I would like. I'm super excited to see him and several other people on my List O' Love, including two other friends, two aunts, and one set of grandparents.

Now I'm going to go shoot some hoops.

This really is a good, good life.

2 comments:

  1. Life is beautiful! Can't wait to here how your weekend goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * hear. I hate it when people misspell easy words and look at me now!

    ReplyDelete