3.06.2011

Day 63

There are a multitude of variables that determine how attracted I am to a guy.

One surefire way to grab my attention, though, is a good accent.

I'm a sucker for a guy with a true southern drawl, however, British and Aussie accents will get me just about every time.

Some of my favorite guys to listen to are:


The late Heath Ledger




Ewan Mcgregor








But my absolute favorite voice to listen to belongs to David Tennant. I could listen to the tenth Doctor Who every second of every day and never get sick of him. So, skip to about the 2 minute mark in this video and just listen to how he sounds.



Who has your favorite accent?

2 comments:

  1. My husband has my favorite accent! But I do have to agree with choice of Heath Ledger. His voice was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! A man with an accent (british, austrian, russian, or italian) is rather attractive to me, especially if he can sing, has blue eyes and a beautiful personality. I loved your videos! Heath Ledger and John Meyers caught my attention the most though.

    ReplyDelete