3.06.2011

Day 61

Alright, friends. I realize I've missed a post on Friday and this one is technically coming on Sunday, but I think this will be worth the wait. 
While at the gym today, Shelayna brought up the idea of us doing an occasional V-Log (video blog). I thought this sounded like a really fun idea, so we decided to meet up tonight and slap one together real quick. Unfortunately, due to a combination of human error and bizzare sound and video errors,  "quick" turned into over 3 hours. However, I must say that after a multitude of attempts at making videos, this final culmination of the best of our bloopers far exceeds what we had originally planned. It has been quite the adventure in filmming and editing. Our thinking was that we could make videos showing how to make recipes and do exercises and stuff like that. Now, I'm just not certain it would be worth the effort with this particular equipment. However, we still like the general idea of a v-log and will be working to bring a legit one to you soon. Until then, I hope that you get as good of a belly work-out laughing at this video as we did. We still have no earthly clue as to what possessed the camera and mics to go into total meltdown, but we promise the only editing we did was to trim the video and add text. With the exception of the very final clip, these were all real attempts at taping our v-log and discussing completely normal things. 

1 comment:

  1. Epic! Your v-log definitely had my abs working overtime. :)

    ReplyDelete