3.29.2011

Day 86

Calories burned at the gym today: 428

I've just been failing with reporting my weigh in on Mondays lately. I weigh myself in the morning and then go have a busy day before I sit down at the computer after work to type up this here blog.

And that is my excuse.

This week I lost 2 pounds! Yay! This brings my total loss to 37 pounds! 13 more to my half way celebration, 63 more to the finish line.

Also relevant is the fact that I had two kindergarteners tell me that I am strong today.  They were hanging on around my biceps and they were trying to pull me down, but I resisted. Apparently, this resisting involved flexing, because they both screamed "Whoa!" One of them added, "Teacher! You has muuuscle." 


That's correct. I officially have enough muscle to impress a 5 year old.

Pre-order your tickets now for the gun show.


In other news, I have been getting a plethora of tiny red and blue bruises on my body and I have no idea what to make of them. They are scattered enough that I can't find a common outside influence. I don't know whether to be legitimately concerned or just poke at them before I ignore their existence.

New goal: Drink the 64 oz of water everyone and their dog have told me that I should be drinking for as long as I can remember.
Chug! Chug! Chug!

 It is going to happen on a consistent basis. Other than the need to remain within sprinting distance of a restroom at all times, I'm curious to see what changes come of this one. The main thing I'm looking for is appetite suppression. I've also heard that dehydration can cause chronic headaches, which have been a recent development in my life. I'll let you know what comes of this.

Awesome update: Today I jogged for a full half hour on a hill setting at the gym. This is the most I've done since my knee was giving me problems a few weeks back. Thus far, I have not had any problems as a result. I'm back in business, baby. The 5K is going to happen.

1 comment: