3.02.2011

Day 59

Calories burned at the gym this morning: 459

Relatively recently I have discovered British television. Some of it is not my style, but there are a couple of things that I really love. One is Doctor Who. It is just awesome beyond words. The other one is a show called Top Gear. They tried to do a knock off of this one in the US, but they just can't capture it. The British version is fairly consistently one of the funniest things I've ever watched. I had a rough day today that started very early this morning with a horrifically vivid nightmare, and then peaked with a bunch of drama at work. There were definitely some higher points interspersed in the madness, but it has left me feeling completely spent. I decided to watch some Top Gear. If you've never seen it before, then watch one of these clips. The three hosts are given challenges form time to time. They were given a second chance at this particular challenge, so that's what the second video is. These had me really laughing after a rough day and made my night. I strongly recommend that you watch them and let your night be made as well. If you only plan on watching one, the second is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment