2.28.2011

Day 57

Calories burned at the gym this morning: 600

Weigh in day! Good news! I weigh exactly the same as I did last Monday! Normally, this would not be good news. But, I spent the first part of last week recovering from being sick and then I went off my diet on Saturday. So, holding at a total loss of 28 pounds ain't too shabby for the week.

I've always loved to dance. I even took some classes when I was little.


The problem is that, as much as I love to dance, I've never been any good at it. I can shake my butt like nobody's business. I wiggle and shake and do whatever feels right, however, it usually doesn't look right. I try not to care what anyone thinks, but most of the moves I bust are kept behind my bedroom door, with the soundtrack being whatever is on Pandora. I have former roommates that can attest to my crazy dance-fests. They look something like this (Minus the drinkin' and smokin'):



In other news, I now look something like this (as of Saturday):



Today was the first day back at the gym with Shelayna since her car accident a couple weeks back, and she brought a new friend for us. Her name is Leisa and she is skinny but a little delusional because she thinks she's not and wants to lose weight because she just got engaged. But she's fun to have around, so we'll keep her. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the black socks with brown sandals combo you have going on. I'm glad you updated your wardrobe. The 90's were a bad time for all of us. I also love your long hair. I never saw much of you when you had longer hair, only when you had it super short. YOu look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm are those birkinstocks???? (sp/?) hahahaha I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelsey :-) I have just recently realized that I had a love for socks with sandals as a small, misguided youth.

    Shelayna, It's a blue velvet leotard. I thought it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete