2.10.2011

Day 39

Calories burned at the gym today: 538


Quick shout out to the engineers of sports bras that zip in the front: You suck.

I recently purchased said product and decided to try it out today. All was well until I got home and stretched my back a little. That sucker popped right open. Unzipped straight down the middle quicker than my reflexes could kick in. I consider it a blessing that it held together my entire workout. I do not plan on wearing it again. Ever.

I was reminded of a movie clip today:




"From that day on,if I was going somewhere, I was runn-ing"

I was reminded of this clip because I've figured out that once you get your body used to moving fast, it wants to do so more often. Or at least that is what is true for me. I find myself running from one room in the house to the other when I need to get something. My only drawback is that I run like a total doofus, so I'm still pretty self conscious about doing so in public. I'm hoping this is something that will fix itself in time, because I don't even know how to go about fixing how I look while running. 

In other news, Tressa and I are having a single ladies night tomorrow starting at 7. If you are A: Single, and B: Without a date this weekend, you are more than welcome to join us! We'll be going out to dinner and then watching chick flicks. The only rule is that you must dress to kill. If you are interested, then drop me a line and I'll set you up with more details. 

Because if they liked it then they should have put a ring on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment