2.16.2011

Day 45

Calories burned at the gym today: 648

I've been trying to mix things up a bit lately with my workouts, because I hear that helps to recharge weight loss. So this week I've exchanged a couple of gym days for home workout videos. Yesterday I tried kick-boxing. I've never tried it before, but I have to say that I like it. I'll be Buffy in no time. Well, probably not. I know from a self-defense course I took awhile back that I am practically incapable of put my all into a punch. I pull it every single time. My instructor started laughing at me because I never even punched full strength on the punching bag. I would try and try, but I just didn't have it in me. That's actually part of why I took a self-defense course. I have a nice streak a mile wide, which is a good thing except in a situation where I would have to defend myself. After a lot of work, I do feel more confident now, but I'm still not certain what my initial reaction would be in a situation requiring physical defense. Hopefully, I never know. That'd be just fine by me. Really.

So... I have no idea what to type today. But I want to make ya'll smile. Here are some comics that made me smile. If you have a better idea, please post it. I would absolutely love some input on what you would like to see. Yes, you. Seriously. Read the comments and then post.

Thank you in advance, kind blog-patrons.

Pearls Before Swine




Pearls Before Swine




Pearls Before Swine





Pearls Before Swine




Get Fuzzy


If you want more, some guy thought it would be interesting to take Garfield and Odie out of the Garfield comics. With just Jon in them, it turns into more of a hilariously sad story of a schizophrenic, lonely, bachelor. Go to garfieldminusgarfield.net for that awesomeness.

But seriously.

If you give me ideas of what you would like to see, I will be your friend. If I'm already your friend, I will become your closer friend. If that's creepy... I'll give you a candy bar or some price equivalent snack of your choosing. Yes, really.





1 comment:

  1. Steph Ive decided that you should post 10 minute workouts or something like that. Or like a weekly challenge or something. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete