2.13.2011

Day 42

I have found some new favorite snacks

Snackage is important to dieting. By eating smaller meals and having a few hundred calorie snacks throughout the day, I feel as though I am eating more. This is a good thing. It also helps to keep my energy level more consistent. Well, that and actually sleeping, but who the heck does that anymore?

Diet Snacks That Don't Suck

http://the100calorieblog.com/100-calorie-fudge-
petite-cookieseat-petite-get-petite-makes-sense/


The first ones are the Nabisco 100 calorie Fudge Petites. I am a huge fan of chocolate and mint. These don't taste diet in the least bit, and there seems to be more substance in the bag than in the other 100 calorie bags. Delectable.







http://geek.thinkunique.org/2008/03/31/blue-diamond-
wasabi-soy-sauce-almonds/


The second ones are the Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi and Soy Sauce flavored almonds. These are not for everyone. I happen to be a fan of wasabi, but some people are going to hate these. The reason why I love them, even more than the other "bold" varieties from Blue Diamond, is that they are, indeed, very bold. We tend to eat less of things that have extremely strong flavor. There are 170 calories in 28 nuts, but I usually only have half of the alloted amount. A bonus is that the can fits in my car's cup holder, so I can leave them there for when I have a craving on the go.





http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/top-ate-pantry
-foods-you-need-to-replace-stat-578455


The last snack I am going to talk about tonight is from Fiber One. Yes, seriously. No, I am not an old lady who chugs Metamucil. They have a chewy peanut butter and chocolate granola bar that is only 90 calories and friggin' fantastic. It tastes like Reese's made a granola bar. That is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment