2.12.2011

Day 40

Calories burned at the gym today (yesterday): 0
Calories burned sprinting up and down the stairs for 15 minutes during a make shift workout: 255

Yes, I skipped the gym yesterday. I was super tired and slept in a bit. Then I was going to do yoga off of Netflix, but after many attempts, I couldn't get my account to work. By this point I was running out of time. I had to think of something fast. So I just started running up and down the stairs as fast as I could for 15 minutes. Not the best workout I've ever gotten, but my legs and lungs were burning when I was done.

The big event yesterday was the single ladies night. I had so much fun! I know some really awesome people, fyi.

Disclaimer: My camera has severe ADD and needs some serious TLC to focus. I wanted to take lots of pictures for you guys, but it just wasn't happening.

We started out with dinner at Chili's.
Tesha, Tressa, Melissa, Yours Truly, Kayla, Jacie, and some dude totally going at his food
My hot co-worker and I

My sexy seven dolla pumps

 I saved up some calories for dinner, and then I had the margarita grilled chicken for 600 calories. It was delicious. Considering that most of the items on Chili's menu (Nutritional info here) are my entire day's worth of calories, or more, 600 isn't too shabby.

After dinner my other amazing co-worker joined us, and we crashed in Tressa's parents' basement (reminiscent of many a night in high school) and watched the ultimate chick flick: The Notebook.

While watching it, we had offers from males to leave and go elsewhere. But our question was always the same: "Are we being invited by a shirtless Ryan Gosling, or someone standing next to him? If not, then the answer is no."

One healthy man

All in all. That was an awesome night that I think should be repeated more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment