5.29.2011

Day 146

Sometimes I'm a fool.

Sometimes I'm a fool with a new camera.

Sometimes I hand my camera off to a friend's mom to take a picture of our group when it is still set on "video" mode.


So, now you know how much I perk up when I'm told that another picture is about to be taken of me. 

Today was the day that Lauren gave her talk to report home from her mission to Arkansas. Her talk was wonderful and she is a positively beautiful person. She is also single. Any of you single men who would like to get to know her better, just let me know.

Also, Vikki and Kelley are on the left of that "picture". Their genetically blessed girl, Elena, will be entering the world within the next couple of weeks, and they are moving into a new house at the end of this week. I love that crazy couple. I still owe them brownies for the duct tape suggestion that Kelley contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment