5.20.2011

Day 138

I started out this morning with a great two mile run. I kind of felt like Forrest Gump, when he has all of those people who fall in behind him while running across the country. It started out as just me, and then Kelsey and Natalie joined in. Then this week there were six of us. I'm really loving it! The run goes by so much faster when I'm surrounded by friends. 

The party was awesome! Thanks to everyone who came and hung out for awhile. We started out in the carport, but then it got too chilly, so, after a couple games of lightning, we made our way inside.Once inside we chatted and played signs and ate some more. I had such a great time! My only regret is something that I should have seen coming. I had a Big Mac today for lunch. No fries or soda, just the burger. It was delicious. However, between that and the plethora of delicious dishes that were served at my party, I was not provided with the amount of nourishment that my body has become accustomed to. I was tired before the party even began. I tried really hard to fight it, but I think that vibe perpetrated the party, because everyone was gone by eleven. I'm really glad that so many people were able to stop by. I'm planning on having more parties this summer, only they'll be when it's warmed up and we can do things in the great outdoors.

One unfortunate event tonight, was my dropping of my trusted camera. It now refuses to focus. Tres let me borrow hers, but I was only able to get a couple of shots in. However, I can't get hers onto my computer right now, so I'll post them when I can.

Happy weekend, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment