5.16.2011

Day 133

Just chillin' with Kayla in my room. She's sleeping over for a couple of nights. We're both just computering, and talking about our first loves, favorite songs, and Glee. We are currently chowing down on a late-night snack. Normally, I'm not big on those,but I just realized that I'm pretty far below my recommended calorie count for the day and I have a 6 miler tomorrow morning. That is a bad combo. Eating this late may mess with my sleep a little, but I need to give my body some energy, and eating a big breakfast right before a run is a perfect idea for anyone who happens to enjoy getting sick on the side of the road. So, I settled on a 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on a 100 calorie thin bun, topped with onions and tomatoes, grilled in the toaster oven. Kayla had a grilled cheese with tomato soup. We ate on the floor of my room. This was not a problem as far as the sandwiches were concerned. Kayla's soup was another story altogether.



 The girl just could not seem to get her soup-eating act together without a table. She attempted many methods before finding one that worked. To sum up the advancing of her technique, shorty got low.





I'm thinking I might attempt a new v-log. Perhaps this time involving Kayla. I haven't told her yet, though. I'll bet she'll be enthused. Bless her heart, she seems to think that a mention on my blog is the equivalent of an interview with Conan. I'll just keep letting her think that I have that kind of following. Ignore that number to the right. It's part of a conspiracy to keep me humble. Yeah. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment