5.15.2011

Day 132

Yesterday afternoon I went with Kayla to see Prom because it was in the dollar theater. That movie is awful. I'm thinking that it may have been directed by Rebecca Black. We were hoping for cheesy-funny. What we got was just plain badness. I just found out that she's chillin' at my place for the next few days, so I'm thinking we'll watch a great movie at some point to rid ourselves of the lingering stank of Prom.


After sitting down in the theater, I felt like moving around. I texted Amy, and we went frisbee-ing for awhile.

It's not like either of us are frisbee champs to begin with, but the wind did not help matters in the least. We would watch helplessly as the frisbee would begin its descent toward the intended target, only to be shot back up into the air by a fierce gust of wind.


We still had a great time, though. I love to just chat with Amy.

After Amy and I parted ways, I made my way over to the Round House, where my friends are summer residents. 


We played some truth or dare Jenga, and I was introduced to a girl who, just hours before, had accidentally pierced her chin all the way through to her gums with a paring knife. She was fine, though. To my dismay, she would not test whether or not water would go through it.

Then came Sunday.

The day of rest.

As stupendous as Saturday was, I needed today to just rest and "re-center", if you will. I've got a week full of awesome coming up, and I'd best be ready for it. 

Quick preview of some of this week's events:

  • Kayla staying over for a couple of nights
  • My first 6-miler
  • Various end of school-year activities at work
  • My Party
  • Hike with friends on Saturday
  • My extraordinary friend, Lauren, returns home from her mission for the LDS Church.


But, at the moment, my list looks like this:

  • Bed


No comments:

Post a Comment