4.23.2011

Day 109

Miles run today: 3

What I will have done by the time I go to sleep tonight:


  • Woke up
  • Cleaned the whole house
  • Ran 3 miles
  • Got showered and ready
  • Helped with yard work
  • Attempted to entertain a 3 year old
I painted her nails with purple sparkles.

We had a one girl Easter egg hunt.

I taught her croquet.
Kind of.
Every time it was her turn she'd pick up my ball and chuck it out of her way.
Then she moved all of the white hoops right next to each other.
Then she decided that we didn't actually need the hoops at all, and pulled them all up.
She also insisted that we trade mallets every turn.
And every turn was her turn.

  • Began my 24 hours off the paved diet path for Easter. I did this by eating a whole Costa Vida sweet pork salad. When I finished, I felt awful. I still feel like I'm bursting at the seams. From now on, on free days, I'm going to make a point of not getting to the point of feeling gross. 
  • Spent some quality time with the family and Charlton Heston.
How I will always picture Moses

  • Wrote this blog post
  • Finished preparing my lesson for Relief Society tomorrow
  • Dyed eggs with my brother
Now that's what I call a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment