4.20.2011

Day 106

Flashback time!



I spent a great deal of my childhood playing with mine and my friends' toys. I was reminiscing about my favorite toys, today. So, this is for all of my fellow children of the 90's, especially the girls, I hope these bring back some awesome memories.

Roger rabbit and spandex shorts under cut-off jeans.
Welcome back to the 90's, friends.






Apparently, my Barbies' pool was "clothing optional".
Also, that fountain lasted all of 3 days.

Just one more Barbie toy. I had this exact Ken doll. He's notable because he was quite possibly my first crush. He got all the ladies at the Barbie Fountain Pool. The other Kens were always the "brothers" or the ones that my friends' Barbies had to settle for when they came over to play.





Those stupid yellow pieces were the worst thing in the world to step on.






The main thing that I remember about Socker Boppers is that we constantly had them taken away because my brother and I would just use them to beat each other senseless.



The fuzzy stripes in the middle of the screen add to the 90's VCR ambiance.



My brother and I each had a Rebound that we took them camping. This was one toy that really lived up to it's hype. Those were the bomb, dude.



We never knew just how many jagged little bumps there were in our backyard until we tried out the Slip N' Slide.

What were your favorite toys as a kid?

2 comments:

  1. I had Barbies Pool and the salon one!! Soo fun!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the folding house AND shaving Ken. He was such a hottie!

    ReplyDelete