6.16.2011

Day 158

My right foot is pretty swollen. No idea why, but it has been for a few days now. It is also kind of sore.

It doesn't really hurt when I poke it, so I'm hesitant to get it checked out. Because, you know, everything that needs to be inspected by a physician hurts when you poke at it. So, while it still passes the poke test, I'm just going to proceed to ice and elevate it.

Today rocked. Kelsey and Natalie came over and watched a movie this morning. We watched a movie called Fireproof.




It is super corny and predictable, but I love the message that it has.

Then I had a date with Tressa tonight. We wandered around the Summerfest festival downtown, where I ran into my friend Tina, as well as my and Tres' old friend Scott and his beautiful wife, Leslie, who is expecting their first child.Then we went to Tesha's graduation from Dental Hygienist training.


We're pretty darn proud of that girl.

Then Tressa and I continued our date by going to get an ice cream cone at Charlie's Ice Cream, where my other friend, Lindsay, was working. Then our other old friend, Derek, walked in.

I can't tell you how much I love unexpectedly running into friends. My life is stellar.

The song that I am in love with at the moment is Little Romance by Ingrid Michaelson. I can't seem to stop humming it and smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for seeing you! Too bad I had to be working...Glad you had a fun night!

    ReplyDelete