6.08.2011

Day 155

I leave for Trek at 6:30 in the morning, which is just less than 8 hours from right now.

Don't think I've quit or died or anything, but I'll be gone for 3 days.

The last time I went on Trek, there was a strict weight limit for what I could bring with me. That was not the case this time. So, what do I bring to get my pioneer on and hike across the barren Wyoming nothingness?

This is what:

The sweats are for sleeping in. The Chacos are for the river crossing. The rest of the time I will be in my pioneer garb.
Those baby wipes are my bath for the next 3 days, so things are about to get pretty ripe up in here.


And then I crammed it all into a large backpack and a smaller backpack, while the bedding went into a trash bag.

And now I bid thee all a fond farewell, until we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment