6.05.2011

Day 152

Today I got in on some ultimate frisbee. I'm not completely awful, when I'm actually paying attention to the game.

Then Garrett had some boxing gloves just laying around the round house, so Scott told me to start punching him. Elise gave me some pro tips, and pretty soon I was really enjoying myself. Poor Scott had no way of knowing he was asking the girl with repressed knee anger issues to take a swing at him.

While at the Round House, I visited the recovering Jacie. Heart surgery ain't no picnic.



After that we went star gazing in Paradise.



Scott, Lis, and Amber

Garrett

Nate and Melissa

Me, Cassie, and Elise.
This was try about 1,254 out of 5,649.
The flash was messing with our eyes in a big way.

Of course, star gazing quickly turned into just hanging out and talking in a park in the dark.

Not a shabby way at all to spend a summer Saturday.

Definitely better than how Ben, over at Ben Does Life, spent his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment