6.19.2012

Joseph Gordon Allred

Joseph Gordon Allred was born June 18, 2012, weighing a little over three and a half ounces and measuring seven inches long. His mommy and daddy got to hear his strong heartbeat one last time before he passed away and his beautiful, perfectly formed mortal body came into this world. We love our son and we miss him terribly. We are so grateful for the sacred experience his life has been for us and for the strength we've received during his passing both from angels seen and unseen. We are eternally grateful for all of your prayers and love. We love all of you, too, and greatly appreciate the space and personal time for now.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Steph. We love your little family, and Jeff and I are definitely thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you. I am so sorry for your loss Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph!! I love you!! I'm so sorry! My sister had an angel baby a few years ago and it breaks my heart to hear about yours! If you need ANYTHING please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad! But just think, he's back with Heavenly Father! Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Just remember everything happens for a reason whether we understand it or not. My prayers are with you and your cute little angel. I know he is watching over you and is do greatful for his experience here with his mom and dad. I love ya! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph, I am so very sorry for your loss. I love you and will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete